Neue Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
"Downloading old OS'es is illegal, buy them" is getting old...
OBrasilo
Unregistered

Beitrag #1
Yeah, I'm referring specifically to downloding those old OS'es, for which the support has already been dropped. Fact is, if freely distributing them is illegal, then how come all the numerous sites, that do it, were never even sent a "Cease And Desist" letter? To me, dropping the support of an OS is equivalent to saying, that the company doesn't want to have anything to do with the OS anymore, and therefore, people might do with them, what they want.

Ja, ich beziehe mich auf diese alte Betriebssysteme, für welche war die Stütze bereits schießengelassen, herunterladen. Tatasche ist, wenn frei sie verteilen illegal ist, folglich warum wurden nicht alle zahlreiche Seiten, wie es tun, nie eine Unterlassungsanordnung gesandt? Mir, eines Betriebssystems Stütze scießengelassen gleichwertig ist, dass der Betrieb will nicht mit dem Betriebssystem mehr sich aufhalten, und darum, man darf mit ihnen was man will tun, zu sagen.
08.08.2008 02:46
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
u.r. Desktop(halb)kenner
Unregistered

Beitrag #2
Funny, I ask myself the first time today. Of course, I am ashamed sometimes when I think that this is illegal, but what else am I supposed to get as nostalgic for my old OSes when I do not know how. Actually, Microsoft should indeed no longer supported operating systems make available free of charge, even when Windows 1.01 MS says that it is illegal to download it. Oh, and by the way, if you happen to be German, then "please write your posts in German, because it actually only run in the WHF around people who speak German, I speak German, here is the text translated using Google translator.
17.02.2011 19:16
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
Neue Antwort schreiben 

[-]
Schnellantwort
Nachricht
Gib hier deine Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Bestätigung
Bestätigung
(Keine Beachtung von Groß- und Kleinschreibung)
Bitte den Code im Bild in das Feld eingeben. Dies ist nötig, um automatisiert erstellte Beiträge zu vermeiden.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste